Forum Discussion

manicobsessive1
Seasoned Newcomer
2 years ago

Sniff and Introduce

Hi all! When a werewolf meets another Sim, is there not meant to be another option than Sniff and Introduce? Looks a bit suspicious to sniff them when they're trying to hide the fact that they're a werewolf. :D
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    Depends on other traits they have. For example, sims with good manners can still do polite introduction.

But yeah, in order for a werewolf to do normal introductions, they need to have little to no fury. When you have at least small amount, it's time to sniff and introduce!

I'd do wish for an option for a werewolf to keep their lycanthropy more secret. Like aliens can hide their alienism by disguising themselves.
  • I'm getting a rather hilarious image in my head of a human Sim whose fallen for a Werewolf and brings them home to meet the parents. I can see the Werewolf doing a sniff and then introduce themselves. Sorry, I don't do Occults, but I used to watch the old horror-flicks when I was a kid.
  • "GalacticGal;c-18220691" wrote:
    I'm getting a rather hilarious image in my head of a human Sim whose fallen for a Werewolf and brings them home to meet the parents. I can see the Werewolf doing a sniff and then introduce themselves. Sorry, I don't do Occults, but I used to watch the old horror-flicks when I was a kid.

One of my sims has been in this exact situation, as her high school boyfriend is a werewolf, and it can create some really hilarious moments.

Stephen has both the Big Bad Wolf and Big Sad Wolf temperaments, and the Good and Loyal traits. This results in him occasionally becoming irate towards someone, only to immediately feel guilty and apologize, then feel sad about having acted the way he did. On only a couple occasions has he been told go home until he's in a more civil mood, and becoming highly embarrassed about breaking sinks is sort of a running gag. He'll do things like politely offer to clear the table and do the dishes when invited over for dinner with the family, only to mangle the tap and cause a small flood. (Werewolves are murder on plumbing, even when in human form with no Fury built up at all.) One of the parents will just laugh it off and fix it while he looks around sheepishly.

She knew he was a werewolf when she first asked him out, and her parents are both fine with it. (Her mother is a spellcaster, her father is a scientist, and given their range of abilities I'd almost argue that scientists are virtually a type of occult.) The only restriction they have is that he can't come over during a full moon, after one very costly living room "renovation."
    SEREFRAS
    Rising Hotshot
    Personally, I love the Sniff & Introduce that my wolfie sims can do. :D :p
  • "SERVERFRA;c-18219237" wrote:
    Personally, I love the Sniff & Introduce that my wolfie sims can do. :D :p

Oh yeah, it is cute, I just wish we could use the normal introductions too. :)