Forum Discussion

Simmerville
Seasoned Ace
2 years ago

Snowy Escape - few questions

So, I want a new world, and despite never really anting Snowy Escape, I now think the world might fit well with my ongoing game where I want a 2nd kingdom, and it is logical that nature is different. Also the different culture might help, but I have not decided yet if I will keep the Japan traditional stuff or modernize it drastically.

A few things I'd like to know before getting this pack...

I found there are mostly tiny lots, and I'd actually want minimum 3 big lots for palace etc. I see both Wakaba and Yucimatsu hoods have one 50x50 lot each. I guess I can use the former (although it would be better if the royal palace was located in the Senbamachi hood which appears to be older (and more holy?). And . how about the 50x50 lot in the snowy hood? Is it located top of a mountain, or would it make sense building a palace there? The snowy surroundings actually would match quite well with this planned king, that leads a clan holding black&white traditions.

Lifestyles?
I am familiar with Sentiments, as we got a few added to BG when this pack was released.
I wonder if the remaining sentiments are strictly related to Mt.Komorebi?
How bout Lifestyles, are they mainly focusing on snow sports or are there also lifestyles fitting all kinds of sims?
How will Lifestyle affect a sim - different that Aspirations already do?
Do Lifestyles form by what the sim does through life? Is only relations and social interactions forming the Lifestyle?
Will childhood choices also count?
Is there a time in life when the Lifestyle is set (like YA birthday?). And can it be altered in CAS?
Do Lifestyles work a bit like an Attraction system, or will sims not mind much what lifestyle other sims live?

Seasons and weather?
I don't recall if we had seasons when this pack was released. Will there be changing seasons and weather in all 3 hoods?

Japanese NPCs outside Mt. Komorebi?
Will there be Japanese sims in all other worlds? I won't mind a few, but it might fee wrong if they flock to the streets all over, especially because I want it to be a rather secluded far-away kingdom.