Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
4 years ago

So Glad I Double-Checked

And very thankful I use the MCCC mod. This mod allows me to set the number of babies and the gender. My Sim is very near her third trimester. Since it's my ancestral game save, she is supposed to have her third son. Something made me check on it, however. Boy, am I ever glad I did. She was all set to have triplets! A son and two daughters. Sarah Jane never had any multiples, but she did give birth to ten children. Phew! So glad I double-checked.

Please share the moments when you decided to check on something in your game and was able to avert a slight or major disaster. :)
  • Hey that would have been useful to check when our triplets were getting born! I don't have mods so couldn't. Actually, I thought I was having a bug, because that "choose a name" screen kept popping up. The boys ended up being named Tamir, Vincent, and Tamir. Until toddlerhood when Tamir the younger became Julius.

Lots of times with university students I've checked to see when their next class is and the answer is "It started five minutes ago!"

atreya33
    Seasoned Veteran
    I often use mccc to check on the number of babies in a pregnancy, and occasionally change them. Another thing I regularly check is the grades of my sim during university. I have a mod installed that shows the exact grade during the semester. My sims would have definitely failed without this mod.