Forum Discussion

2 years ago

So my Sims can't weed

All my Sims do is go back and forth between planters, weeds and nothing happends. The plants still need weeding anyone else has this problem now? I haven't installed any mods
    SEREFRAS
    Rising Hotshot
    The plants still revert because they were never fixed. :'(
    I recommend to use the plant cheat codes. That usually helps. ;)
  • I found out when you can't do anything to the plant, it means the plant is going to change to dirt pile. What I do is pick up the planter and move it which changes the plant into dirt pile. If it doesn't start growing again I have my sim throw away the plant and plant a new plant which will grow and let it be tended until it happens again. With each new planting the plant will be better evolved level. I started having my sim shop for groceries and use the plants for conversation. I always set my sim's lots to be simple living trait so sending her to shop or ordering groceries works too.
  • Are you getting the option to weed? Because the only thing that I can think of that hasn't been mentioned yet is that if your Sim doesn't have high enough skills that they aren't able to do it yet.
  • Another thing that often helps is moving the affected plant into household inventory and then back into the planter.
  • I will try that mightysprite thanks for the tip. It is bothersome you have to close the game after five minutes of playing and go to the forum and ask for help when you are playing a specific pack then you can't play for a couple of days. But you Sims player are the best!
    pacer1965
    Rising Vanguard
    My plants are stuck I can't do nothing with them. Thanks for the advice everyone and thanks for starting the thread Peral
  • Thanks for all your help! I will try your advice and see if it help. It is a great bug in a pack dedicated to growing and harvesting plants
  • "mightysprite;c-18238713" wrote:
    Another thing that often helps is moving the affected plant into household inventory and then back into the planter.

This advice really helped so thanks, but I fear I will have to do everytime the plants needs to be weeded

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,031 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago