Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Someone Please Remind Me . . .

or point me to a link on how to post screen shots - I haven't played in so long I forgot completely how to do that.
  • "catmando830;c-17672515" wrote:
    Thank you

Imgur is the best site for this I feel. NO limit in picture size or traffic. And easy to link from.
  • "Beardedgeek;c-17672557" wrote:
    "catmando830;c-17672515" wrote:
    Thank you

Imgur is the best site for this I feel. NO limit in picture size or traffic. And easy to link from.

I found my account I had there. I can't believe I remembered my password after all this time.
  • "Nate_Whiplash1;c-17672567" wrote:
    I'm good with the linking from imgur to here part, but where do we find the screenshots to load to imgur?

Mac or PC? On PC: The Documents folder - Electronic Arts - The Sims - Screenshots.
  • "Beardedgeek;c-17672557" wrote:
    "catmando830;c-17672515" wrote:
    Thank you

I agree on this. Personally I "view image" in the browser, then copy and paste the url to the IMG url icon thingy here in the forum on top of where you post a message. Otherwise you can do it old-school and put the url between {img}dubya-dubya-dubya.screenshot.png{/img}

Instead of { use [ ;)

"catmando830;c-17672564" wrote:

I found my account I had there. I can't believe I remembered my password after all this time.

Funny, same thing happened to me originally when I joined the Sims forums, I went to set up an account but it said I already had one from years ago. :D
  • You have to upload the photo to a photo hosting site (which I’m pretty sure includes blog sites like Tumblr). And then you’ll copy the URL from that site and then click the little mountain and sun icon in the post box here to insert the URL.
    moppy14w
    Seasoned Newcomer
    You’ll need to upload the screenshots to a hosting service like imgur. Then you can copy the BB/forum link into your post and it will be shared on here.
  • I'm good with the linking from imgur to here part, but where do we find the screenshots to load to imgur?
  • I need to upload my new screen shots, like the one from last night where I built the Kasita I live in.