Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Strangeville is beautiful!

Its really beautiful even without the alien weather but when it kicks in boy... no other place looks so cool :D

https://i.imgur.com/xFtpW4F.png

Cant wait to see it turn pink purple again!
  • "Umbreon12;c-17922309" wrote:
    I haven't really played my Strangerville yet, though I own it.
    My plan for a save file is to make a Scooby Doo team to solve the mystery.
    Right now I have a Sim I created to solve the mystery, and started a bit with her.
    I am holding off a bit, because as listed in the Scooby Doo team above, I kind of want to have a planned team to solve the mystery.

I made the Scooby Doo team for it when it first came out, they were fun ?
  • "elanorbreton;c-17922433" wrote:
    "Umbreon12;c-17922309" wrote:
    Right now I have a Sim I created to solve the mystery, and started a bit with her.
    I am holding off a bit, because as listed in the Scooby Doo team above, I kind of want to have a planned team to solve the mystery.

I did this recently but as I have an 80 Sim limit I had to shorten the team to fit them in my existing save.
    I imagined they ate some of the strange fruit ? and it had an usual effect of combining them.
    So there’s Fraggy (Fred and Shaggy combined) and Delma (Daphne and Velma). Scooby is very confused! ???.

In a new save I’ll make the whole team.

• It's indeed a very cool place. It reminds me of some World of Warcraft zones, expecially Badlands and Redridge Mountains.
    Gamer_Cat24
    Seasoned Rookie
    "elanorbreton;c-17922433" wrote:

I am split between downloading the gang from the Gallery or making my own. If I make my own, Scooby may be a puppy, so he can be with the gang longer.
    Strangerville is a mystery, and more of an actual game, and since it a mystery, I want to create a proper team.
    My first Strangerville Sim is named Erna Gale, and I have seen the world through her when I started it a bit, but I read reviews on how to beat the game, so I plan to add either more Sims with her, or just make the Scooby Doo gang to play it for the actual first time.
  • "Umbreon12;c-17923015" wrote:
    "ncisGibbs02;c-17922468" wrote:

I did this recently but as I have an 80 Sim limit I had to shorten the team to fit them in my existing save.
    I imagined they ate some of the strange fruit ? and it had an usual effect of combining them.
    So there’s Fraggy (Fred and Shaggy combined) and Delma (Daphne and Velma). Scooby is very confused! ???.

I made my Sims unlimited on my PS4, and my PC, because have the ideas I have usually end up surpassing the 80 Sim limit. Makes the system slightly longer to load, but I get to create as many Sims as I want.
    Also, how did Fraggy and Delma look? The combinations sound really interesting.

I’m trying to find a way to post pictures. I’m not tech savvy nor do I link accounts.

Fraggy ended up looking like a posh surfer dude.
    Representing Fred: short styled hair, white top, creative trait (he makes the plans for the gang).
    Representing Shaggy: stubble, burgundy pants, foodie trait.
    Both: dog lover.

Delma is more unusual:
    Representing Daphne: a purple top, red hair, romantic trait.
    Representing Velma: glasses, orange shoes, geek trait.

I may risk a higher Sim limit on a new save as 80 really isn’t enough.

Gamer_Cat24
    Seasoned Rookie
    "ncisGibbs02;c-17923043" wrote:
    "Umbreon12;c-17923015" wrote:

I made my Sims unlimited on my PS4, and my PC, because have the ideas I have usually end up surpassing the 80 Sim limit. Makes the system slightly longer to load, but I get to create as many Sims as I want.

I’m trying to find a way to post pictures. I’m not tech savvy nor do I link accounts.

Fraggy ended up looking like a posh surfer dude.
    Representing Fred: short styled hair, white top, creative trait (he makes the plans for the gang).
    Representing Shaggy: stubble, burgundy pants, foodie trait.

Delma is more unusual:
    Representing Daphne: a purple top, red hair, romantic trait.
    Representing Velma: glasses, orange shoes, geek trait.

I may risk a higher Sim limit on a new save as 80 really isn’t enough.

Don't worry, I am not that tech savvy either.
    Nice, those combinations sound really interesting, and it is an interesting mixture.
    One idea I have is making the Scooby gang, and play through Strangerville with them, or make four Sims from the pairings for them. I may do a Fred/Daphne pairing and Shaggy Velma, and use their kids to solve the mystery, or Fred/Velma and Daphne/Shaggy and use their kids. I may do all of it in the same save file, and just replay it with them. This kind of thought process is why I make my game unlimited.
    If you increase the Sim limit, it will make your game longer to load, but for me it was worth it. i just have too many ideas I want to explore, as well as trying to add in series I like into my game.
  • It's so pretty. I just wish there was a way to turn off the story in a new save game. I would live there a lot more often if I didn't have to play thru to disable to weirdness beforehand.
  • Speaking of Strangerville...does anyone know if it is possible to start the mystery over in save i already solved it?

I really want to use it for bella story but :sweat_smile:
    Gamer_Cat24
    Seasoned Rookie

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.

33,102 PostsLatest Activity: 47 minutes ago