Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Surprise, Surprise! Major bugs not fixed.

It's like no one at EA reads EA Answers HQ.

The only real bug fixed is the one that would have impact on your upcoming pack...

Other bugs? IGNORED!!
    alanmichael1
    Seasoned Hotshot
    Playing vanilla, my game is currently in better shape than in many years.
  • "alanmichael1;c-17922198" wrote:
    Playing vanilla, my game is currently in better shape than in many years.

Man you're lucky. I play vanilla too and still have some bugs lingering around from a few packs back.
  • I can not start a new thread for some reason, but I found another bug in the game, when I tried to build a community/ convention center for my sims using the requirements, it saves the building but when you switch back to live move and bring your sims to the new building, I find the building is a empty shell and everything I put into it during the build is gone, like I put the required sales tables in the exhibits hall and when I come back with the sims, they are gone, so please fix this
  • "Derekanthony;c-17922871" wrote:
    I can not start a new thread for some reason, but I found another bug in the game, when I tried to build a community/ convention center for my sims using the requirements, it saves the building but when you switch back to live move and bring your sims to the new building, I find the building is a empty shell and everything I put into it during the build is gone, like I put the required sales tables in the exhibits hall and when I come back with the sims, they are gone, so please fix this

You need to report that at AHQ. They won't be looking here for bug reports.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,040 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago