Forum Discussion

Lucy_Henley
New Spectator
3 years ago

Tartosa Question

I’ve started a new save, and have a family living in Tartosa. I’ve visited it a bit previously but never had anyone live there.
I notice that the Terra Amorosa neighbourhood has a Green eco footprint straight off, is this normal? It’s not an issue (the family are eco friendly types so it’s really beneficial for them!) I’m just curious.
  • Yeah there is quite a lot of greenery there. It’s just gone down to Neutral, though. Kind of a shame, but it’ll be fun trying to get it back to Green again.
  • Hi @Lucy_Henley , The number of plants growing in a neighborhood has a big effect on the green eco footprint. One has to play in a neighborhood for a few minutes for the plants to spawn there that are going to spawn there, so the neighborhood doesn't look green when you look at it in Manage Worlds before playing there, but once you go there for a few minutes it will go green-- if it has lots of plants and not too many industrial influences. I'm guessing that's what happened in Terra Amorosa.
    The neighborhood in Willow Creek with the park is that way. Every time I start a new game and visit the park for the first time, then go back to Manage Worlds, that neighborhood has gone green because it has a lot of plants all around the park and they all spawned.
  • I don't think my Terra Amorosa had the green ECO print from the start, but I guess it might occur soon as most of my households there do some faming. With few lots in a hood my experience is that they quickly get the ECO sparkle rays.
  • Thanks for the info. It’s a really nice area with the mini beaches and holiday-location vibe!