Forum Discussion

gazzingirl44
Seasoned Newcomer
11 months ago

Teleporting not working

Hey is anyone else having issues with teleporting when they shift click with "testingcheats true"? I have removed the mods I have installed and it still will not teleport my sims. Also, if you have a fix for this, please reply. To be clear, the teleport option does show up, it just doesn't actually teleport my sim.
  • I've run into this recently. Last night I found something but I'm not sure what to make of it. I entered the game with my household and I wanted to teleport them to a spot nearby, but not on the lot itself. The command wouldn't even show up in their queue so I tried on the lot. Still nothing. I gave up and had them travel to adjacent lot that was a little closer to where I wanted them to be and figured I'd just use a 'go here'. After they spawned on that lot I thought I'd try one more time to see if the teleport worked and it did. I tried it with another household and the same thing. The command wouldn't work until they used the phone to travel to another lot and then it worked like normal.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,028 PostsLatest Activity: 7 hours ago