Forum Discussion

7 years ago

That one sim...

that you can't leave alone. It can be a premade you always play with, or marry or kill. It can be a sim you made that spend more time with than any others. I wanna know who that is for you.
On the premade side for me it's Caleb Vatore and Mayor Whiskers. Someone always marries Caleb and adopts Mayor Whiskers.
  • It's still Summer Holliday for me. Most of my alternate saves have her as my sim's wife.
  • Joaquin LeChien is my fave. Also his name made me scream once I realized what it is.
  • "TheBlaireWitch;c-16262618" wrote:
    Joaquin LeChien is my fave. Also his name made me scream once I realized what it is.

What is it??

sjofn77
    New Spectator
    The dude I'm using as my avatar, I pretty much always play as him (plus his family). Sometimes he starts out as a Child, sometimes he's already a Young Adult, but it's pretty much always him.

A lot of the premades wind up getting involved, but the weirdest one is Caleb. He always manages to become enemies with my dude, and my dude always winds up slaying him. And then feeling bad about it and helping him change back into a vampire. :P
  • I play mainly with sims I've created, but maybe I should give the premades a try. I never really played with the earlier sims (1-3), so my lack of familiarity with them may be a factor.
  • "Simpatsyann;c-16267383" wrote:
    @GalacticGal, just as an aside, I read your singer's legacy and really enjoyed it. :)

Thank you so much!
  • "hunniboo1;c-16266347" wrote:
    I have this one sims that I am attached too every time she reaches elder status i make her drink the young again potion lol

LOL! I'm interested in knowing if she has family and just outlives them.