Forum Discussion

Koolkid_Awsome
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

The game glitches screenshot thread - 2.0!

Somehow there was an old thread that existed on the site, but it seemed to get removed for some unknown reason. 

I thought that we should make up another funny thread - post your game-glitching screenshots here! 

One of my funny glitches was a teenage sim stretching! Funny! 

• I have two right off of the bat. Both are brothers, one older and one younger of my potential Global Superstar, Rock Star, who is a musical prodigy. This first one is Aaron, the eldest in the family. Followed by Joey who at this moment is the youngest son.

You could say they both are 'into' music. LOL

GalacticGal
        Seasoned Ace

Erik had the xylophone mastered, showing his musical predilection very early on. The game was a tad glitchy, no doubt due to the patch, or a mod. But the resulting pictures are fun.

Simmingal
      Hero

Clearly unsafe for kids! *steals the instruments and goes to play in her coffin*

GalacticGal
        Seasoned Ace

Oh, thank you for my Morning Chuckle! I needed it. I'd place a picture of Erik, as a Tutorial on how to play with it, but it is a normal picture.

rosemow
      Hero

It is a great photo of your servo bot on the water!BunnieeBritt πŸ™‚ I hope that he was okay and the water didn’t affect him! 

BunnieeBritt
        Rising Traveler

Thankfully, he was able to make it back to the boat quickly and was fine, hahaha! :)

• The new eyelashes can be seen through the first person camera mode 
    He almost had a cute mustacheπŸ˜†

leucosiax
    Seasoned Hotshot

arms are strangely over extending past their usual bounds and the hugs are happening from different rooms with their arms behind them pressing air.

GalacticGal
        Seasoned Ace

I have good news. I removed my Mods folder and suddenly the lad learned how to ride a bike with the assistance of his mother. Yay. Brianna also learned at the Temple. T'Pran saw to it. So happy.

rosemow
      Hero

I don’t think that Erik is very good at bike riding!GalacticGal πŸ™‚ They are great photos! 

GalacticGal
        Seasoned Ace

Thank you. They were too hysterical for me not to capture them.

Miataplay
        Seasoned Ace

She's right! ❀️ Looks like broken cc more than an in-game glitch

DaniRose2143
      Hero

That is a missing mesh file. Always. Whatever outfit she's wearing needs another creators file to supply the mesh. That outfit is a recolor most likely.

Do you remember whose outfit that is? If so go back and check for the other file you need to download. As a cc user myself I've seen this before and every time it was a missing mesh.

DaniRose2143
        Hero

If you see a sim 'dressed' in red/white/black with a ? mark, or if there is nothing but their head, fingernails, and feet, it's a missing mesh file.