Forum Discussion

10 years ago

The music

Is heaven to my ears. I get so relaxed and so zen just listening to the music in the game, even when I'm not in a spa.. the loading music and the buy mode music.. love it so much!
  • That's the one thing I truly love outside of the gameplay itself is the music. When I go to the spa I feel like I'm actually there and the music gives me a calm feeling I'm checking to see if I can download a few...
  • I'm loving the music too, including the new music during build/buy and travel.
  • @fullspiral Oh my plumbbob yes! I love the new build/buy/travel music! It took me by great surprised I said...WHAT THE? This is awesome!
  • "fullspiral;13863706" wrote:
    I'm loving the music too, including the new music during build/buy and travel.

Yes the new music in build/buy/travel is amazing. The soundtrack for sims 4 is becoming one of my favourites (Sims 1 is still at the top of course :tongue: )
  • I agree, the new age music is very relaxing. I love the music, in fact I have the volume on the stereo set on high in my sims house just so I can hear the music too. :p
  • I could do some meditation with this music. I love that its just tunes and no simlish xD
  • yees please! I love that build/buy/travel music from Spa Day! <3 can someone please be a darling and tell me where I can listen to it out-of-game?