Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
7 years ago

Thought Bubbles …

Okay, today is my first real chance to play with Seasons. What I'm noticing is that not only do both parents in my first household keep getting thought bubbles with a hand showing palm out "talk to the palm", but a couple of the child Sims and also at least one of the toddlers had it, too. :open_mouth: It's funny, but odd. Anyone else have this, or do you know what it symbolizes?

Please, and thank you, in advance.
  • There is a thought bubble glitch happening... go to this thread and click the me too .. it's been happening pre-seasons.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Excessive-and-overlapping-thought-bubbles/m-p/6695077#M59996
  • I don't have Seasons yet, but ever since the Seasons update, my Sims also have new, weird thought bubble I've never seen. It looks like a box you'd file papers in with papers overflowing out of it... but that doesn't make sense? My Sims thinks about it regardless of what she's doing it, and just now my cat was cowering in the kitchen with that thought bubble as if she were afraid of it. What is it?
  • "MissyBee37;c-16585126" wrote:
    I don't have Seasons yet, but ever since the Seasons update, my Sims also have new, weird thought bubble I've never seen. It looks like a box you'd file papers in with papers overflowing out of it... but that doesn't make sense? My Sims thinks about it regardless of what she's doing it, and just now my cat was cowering in the kitchen with that thought bubble as if she were afraid of it. What is it?

It's probably the "I have to leave to work now" thought bubble that is part of the thought bubble glitch posted above.
  • I noticed this too. I thought it had to be a bug so I repaired my game and I'm not really noticing it too much now.