Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Toilet Pranks

Is there a way to stop my Sim from pranking her own toilet?
  • If you have MCCC you can disable the action with an autonomy scan on the toilet. I don’t know of a mod specifically for that though.
  • I ran into one of my sims doing this and I just turned autonomy off because it was annoying. Yep, she just wanted to prank her own toilet. Removing autonomy ended that.
  • Boo, oh well. I just removed the trait. No more pranks on the toilet. It was great for increasing the handiness skill though. Thx y'all.
  • "joRN1414;c-17926335" wrote:
    Boo, oh well. I just removed the trait. No more pranks on the toilet. It was great for increasing the handiness skill though. Thx y'all.

you can make them dislike mischief then they will do no mischief on there own
  • "comicsforlife;c-17926373" wrote:
    "joRN1414;c-17926335" wrote:
    Boo, oh well. I just removed the trait. No more pranks on the toilet. It was great for increasing the handiness skill though. Thx y'all.

That’s a great idea! ?
    It’s annoying though as who would prank thier own toilet? ???‍♂️.
    Hopefully they’ll fix the glitch.

If only there was a dislikes getting glasses of water or autonomous flirting for my Sims. ???‍♂️.

• I made a new sim yesterday with the goofball trait, and the toilet pranking is driving me crazy. She can't walk past any toilets without pranking them
  • "comicsforlife;c-17926373" wrote:
    "joRN1414;c-17926335" wrote:

that is very cool, thank you.
  • "kalaksed;c-17926589" wrote:
    sadly, making a sim dislike something won't actually stop them from doing anything related to that activity... i just double checked that with one of my goofball sims. made her dislike mischief but she still went and pranked one of her apartment's toilets on her own. and didn't even get a negative moodlet about it like tends to happen when sims do things they hate

well then thats a bug they aren't suppose to do things on there own that they dislike