Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Trick or Treat tradition?

I made a Halloween holiday in my game with a trick or treat tradition. All my kids really want to complete this tradition, but it says they have to click on a child who knocks on the door and select 'trick' or 'treat', except there's no option for my kids to do that, only the adults?
  • Ugh I know this aspect is so annoying! And I barley ever even get “trick-or-treaters” at my door and it’s so lame. Some stuff in ts4 really pisses me off w how little work they put into some stuff while previous games had these types of actions and they worked and were fun. I just don’t understand why they couldn’t work out the trick or treating.. not even taking candy from the candy bowl or asking adults for a party treat works to fulfill the T-O-T thing and it’s so dumb. The costume thing is dumb too, it doesn’t work how I’d like it to (I have the spooky day stuff pack too) like the kids only have 2 costume options and they’re lame asf, while if I do a spooky party I have so many more options yet those costumes don’t count for the seasons traditions and it’s so annoying... like what the heck, some stuff in the sims 4 really does suck and I’m a die hard sims fan haha I just wish the small stuff that has worked wonderfully in previous games were givin more attention now bc shit doesn’t work in the sims 4. I hate complaining bc I know these games must be hard to make but some stuff I’m just like really...??? Especially w stuff we’ve seen before that now is not as fun or doesn’t even work. And w how much we pay for these games the need to step it up. Smh ??‍♀️
  • I didn't test it with children but my go-to solution is have a spooky party and during that there's an interaction ask for party treats.

"LeahBess;c-16854697" wrote:
    The costume thing is dumb too, it doesn’t work how I’d like it to (I have the spooky day stuff pack too) like the kids only have 2 costume options and they’re lame asf, while if I do a spooky party I have so many more options yet those costumes don’t count for the seasons traditions and it’s so annoying... like what the heck

Hard agree, I had to mod that but it should have been in Seasons by default.
    I don't think they work on older packs compatibility with new content enough.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 52 seconds ago