Forum Discussion

6 years ago

WE NEED AN URGENT GAME PATCH!

After the recent patch we get a lot of bugs that need to be fixed! Off the rid objects that don't work are not the only issue but they are taking the spotlight recently.

First and probably the worst of them is that the option to show user interface in picture capture is totally broken! I changed the settings and even with the option selected the UI continues not appearing in the pictures!

Theres some objects that just duplicated in catalog (they are all clutter). One of its swathes is appering as a separate object from the others. This objects are the little globe, the little sculpture from the chinese update, the butterflies picture frame and the red roses (why this isn't in plants category is another question...)

Sulani have the option to make rental lots but is probably a bug since appears twice and none of them works.

Theres also a lot of bugs related to the last pack that need to be fixed, a lot related to swimming and lounge chairs.

Now this is just a little request: I was happy when I saw you liberated base game public bathrooms. Since City Living, Cats and Dogs, Island Living are liberated to Im requesting the ones from Get Together, Outdoor Retreat and Jungle Adventure that still part of debug! Theres also three Get To Work objects that are only appearing in commercial lots catalogue (A shelve, a floor sign and a wall sign)

I hope you can fix all the problems tho. Thank you!