Forum Discussion

amapola76
Seasoned Vanguard
3 years ago

We Need to Talk about Lou

He's adorable, but I think he might be a little emotionally needy. I decided to dip into the pack by doing a rags to riches with Aubrey Bloom (thanks for the gallery update, Maxis!), on the 30x30 lot while I'm still trying to decide what to do with that space.

Well, she's been there four days. She met basically the whole town on the first morning, and ever since then, everyone else has been polite but distant, but Lou has been blowing up her phone. She has the same small fraction of green in her relationship bar with everyone including Lou, but he is the only one who keeps calling. Day 1: "Should I be friends with this guy?" . Day 2: "Now I'm friends with that guy!" Later on Day 2: "Should I ask this other sim out on a date?" . Day 3: "So I didn't ask that other girl out on a date." Later on Day 3: "Want to go to the Romance Festival with me?"

Poor Lou. I'm just not sure he's all that smooth. :D
  • Me too with Father Winter, he wont stop calling constantly. He will literally call back within an hour of you hanging up on him.
    Im still trying to time it so I invite him round for a rampage....really make him regret his life decisions!!LOL
  • I remember seeing someone comment once
    that every sim is randomly assigned stalker sim at some point of game
    (some sim you interacted with who will keep trying to interact your sim constantly afterwards)
    and i think this is yet another occurence of that

appropriately enough for Bella Goth in my save
    it has been Don Lothario this whole time
    he just won't stop calling her trying to invite her over and whatnot
    and it sends me everytime like geez Don
    you really want her scaling your deck don't you :lol:

as for Lou though yes he does seem a little unfortunate lover boy
    as even his date with celene was ended by Greg
    maybe the buddy need some love

and actually he seems more interesting now to me
    because he is apparently Howell
    which leads me to wonder if I should connect him to Annie Howell (ts2 psp) somehow
  • The same thing happened to me, but it’s not with Lou. I think it’s just a glitch or something? When my sim, Vilkis, moved in, the welcome wagon came. Another sim I made, Afeeja, became friends with Vilkis and has been constantly calling her since about everything under the sun. Some days she calls around 5-8 times.
  • That happened to me with Tina Tinker; kept calling & calling. Finally started just hanging up on her.