Forum Discussion

mariefoxprice83
New Adventurer
2 years ago

Weird Pets

This weird-looking dog appeared in my game. He was randomly adopted by the relative of certain households I'm playing, who is in my tracked households. I'll need to change his appearance at some point.

LiELF
    Seasoned Veteran
    Ha! That's amazing. I think you should keep him. He's quite distinctive, lol.
  • He gave me a shock when I came out of the last household I played, ready to switch for next time. I might keep him, I don't know. I'm no longer playing the owner anyway.
    SanniSilli
    Seasoned Novice
    Game generated pets seem to be as original as game generated sims :P I have allowed neighborhood stories pet adoption for unplayed households and almost all of the pets adopted look a bit funny ?
  • What kind of a dog is that?! Poor thing must be picked on by all the other dogs. :D
  • I have never been fond of Standard Poodles. They freak me out for some odd reason. Maybe because my Grandmother always had miniature poodles? I don't have a fear of dogs, just some breeds I flat out don't like.
    Steamvarius
    Seasoned Newcomer
    *Pffft* HAHAHAHAHA! The forehead! Look at the...do dogs even have foreheads?
  • "cyncie;c-18218061" wrote:
    Please tell me you named him Doctor Phil!

I just left whatever the default name was.