Forum Discussion

6 years ago

What are your Sims 4 University Expectations?

Low, high or do you not care for it at all?
  • I'm hoping for the best. The packs lately have been packs that are rounding out the game so much more. I did like playing Sims3 University, but I cheated too. I always had a huge stash of best friend, energy, and other potions to help. I had lots of bread from World Adventures.

This game, I'm hoping for education for all sims and a school district. With at least college, dorm rooms/apartment building like what some people wanted City Living to be, a high school, and a grade school. At the minimum, I would at least grade school through college and teacher, principal, and the Dean careers. Maybe librarian also.

But, if they go further, preschool, an active daycare, and home babysitting. I guess, if they went that far, they might want to free the infants, which has been asked for since people found out that they weren't really playable, which was before the Sims4 came out or just after.

As far as stuff, murphy couch bed, bunk beds, other space savers since rooms might be small, vending machines for drinks and snacks(Go to Work Style), but stocked with energy drinks along with what is usually in there.
  • i do not care about uni since its way last on my list would of prefred to see a retro pack with furnitures and appliances from 1950 to now that also include stuff from the 1970 1980 and 1990 and year 2000
  • Really at this point I don't care all EA is interested in is making money lets be honest, I have been a Fan since Sims1 that is a very long time. I really don't mind if they incorporate some things that they have had in the past but really University was boring from the first can't they find something more interesting how many times can you do the same thing and expect a different result. Most people have played it except for a few youngins but really even that isn't a reason to do the same thing. I guess if you don't mind wasting your money it is ok but I really am getting disgusted with Sims 4 and I think that the only reason I continue to support them is for new CONTENT but that is also sorely lacking. So I guess I will have to pass on future EP's or what ever and just wait until they make something I can get new content for. Otherwise I guess I am finished with the Sims period.
  • I will be buying for a new world (probably), new build objects and new CAS mainly. I might dabble a bit with sending my Sims to University as after all the other iterations I have low expectations of gameplay. I'm not into study, study, study! I'm hoping it will surprise me though.
  • I never started playing the sims until Sims 3 and had to stop playing cause it was on the Wii & I could get the game to configure with my tv screen. So I have no ideas of what’ll what university was like so therefore ...I really don’t have many expectations.