Forum Discussion

Behappy1st
New Spectator
5 years ago

What Just Happened

I started a new game 100 baby. My sim is in hot tub trying for baby with Vlad. Finished and got out. But Vlad looked like he was in a bad fire and fell over dead. IS THAT A WAY TO KILL VAMPIRES? Then I was trying for baby with 3rd dad and it kept dropping with an x through it. i tried over and over, why? Then I thought its because the toddlers were up (in a different room) Yes that's it. I had put them all to bed and when they all fell asleep they could woohoo. trying to ask a 4th sim on date and I got no answer nothing. She made the call but nothing. I'm so confused with this game. so many things are going wrong or broke or acting strangely.
  • "Auroraskies;c-17666002" wrote:
    The second post in this thread is a commercial for a product unrelated to the game. I thought a forum like this would not have that.

I have flagged it an hour ago, but it is still here. I know the so called heroes at AHQ write directly to the CM's, even in this forum; but I don't think I should have to.

Does the 'flag' function work? Or only when some players use it? I categorized it "spam".

It does work but the forums aren't moderated on the weekend... it will be taken down on Monday. Until then, it's basically the wild west around here. :/

I flagged it too.
  • "Camkat;c-17666043" wrote:
    "Auroraskies;c-17666002" wrote:
    The second post in this thread is a commercial for a product unrelated to the game. I thought a forum like this would not have that.

I have flagged it an hour ago, but it is still here. I know the so called heroes at AHQ write directly to the CM's, even in this forum; but I don't think I should have to.

Does the 'flag' function work? Or only when some players use it? I categorized it "spam".

It does work but the forums aren't moderated on the weekend... it will be taken down on Monday. Until then, it's basically the wild west around here. :/

I flagged it too.

Yep, flagged it. :/
  • LOL I'm late to the party and couldn't understand just what was wrong with the "second" post. Obviously, the post in question was removed.
  • "Behappy1st;d-981605" wrote:
    I started a new game 100 baby. My sim is in hot tub trying for baby with Vlad. Finished and got out. But Vlad looked like he was in a bad fire and fell over dead. IS THAT A WAY TO KILL VAMPIRES? Then I was trying for baby with 3rd dad and it kept dropping with an x through it. i tried over and over, why? Then I thought its because the toddlers were up (in a different room) Yes that's it. I had put them all to bed and when they all fell asleep they could woohoo. trying to ask a 4th sim on date and I got no answer nothing. She made the call but nothing. I'm so confused with this game. so many things are going wrong or broke or acting strangely.

Was it daylight when you had Vlad over? He dies in sunlight. I can't explain any of your other problems though, sorry. :/
  • The second post in this thread is a commercial for a product unrelated to the game. I thought a forum like this would not have that.

• To the OP: the game is adapted to a conservative lobby, and so there can be no woohoo when the child sims are near. Check that the room build is actually a room separate from the one the children are in.
  • That is what I have heard too, that the moderators are lacking during weekends, starting friday evening.

EDIT: I see now that the spam post has been removed, at 4 pm sunday. I guess the ones who want to make such posts know when they will have the longest life time.

OP: sometimes the actions fall out of the queue. There are a couple of bug reports on it, if you describe more I can try help you look, otherwise just search in the bug section on AHQ.
  • "Camkat;c-17665988" wrote:
    "Behappy1st;d-981605" wrote:

Was it daylight when you had Vlad over? He dies in sunlight. I can't explain any of your other problems though, sorry. :/

No it was 9:30 PM
  • I played Vlad’s household long enough to give him sunlight protection. He was the biggest pain in my rear sim that I have ever played and I don’t think I will ever revisit his household again. :D I just wanted to keep him around as a townie so made I the effort to make sure that happens.

As for the game as a whole it is indeed very buggy at the moment. I’ve decided to take a break from it and play TS3. With the recent pack and neglect that the game is suffering lately I find I’m no longer wanting to play it. I will probably return to it when I start seeing some real improvements being added, if they ever do. :/