Forum Discussion

RySBI
Seasoned Newcomer
4 years ago

What unexpected things have your townies done?

One of my Sims recently joined the active Detective career and I was surprised to see Ted Roswell (aka the mayor of Strangerville) was Chief of Police. I didn’t realise NPCs could randomly be put into the top of a career, especially since he’s unemployed as default.

I was curious to see what weird things you’ve noticed in your game.
    RySBI
    Seasoned Newcomer
    These are so weird! I guess any “unplayed” household gets thrown into the random chance pot every time a new service npc is generated
    WhatCobblers
    Seasoned Vanguard
    Have witnessed a few naked joggers in Evergreen Harbour and outbreaks of kleptomania in several neighbourhoods. Someone even stole all the tables and chairs from my park in Strangerville!
    I've also had beach and island related odd job requests from Sims who don't live in Sulani.
  • "RySBI;c-17799665" wrote:
    These are so weird! I guess any “unplayed” household gets thrown into the random chance pot every time a new service npc is generated

Does anybody know if this is true or not?
    ZazzyKittyn
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Couple weeks ago in a save file that deleted Vlad came to the house and started cleaning it up as he tried to flirt with the teenage female sim that lived there after he left he would appear every night and not once try to bite her