Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
3 years ago

When a Sim Complains …

There are seven Sims in this family. Both parents, a Mom and a Dad, four teens (three boys and the only girl) and a Child Sim, also a boy. The Third son complains after the Holiday has come to a close. But then again, do you have a right to complain that something was awful, when you didn't even participate? I know you were included in the travel that was involved. Why didn't you go? Oh, computer addiction, maybe? Then don't complain about the Holiday being awful!

Thsnks for allowing me to Vent. My Sims are considerably less than intelligent! Or, to put it another way, you can die from such a Sim.
  • Your sims sound like a lot of RL people I know. As for the complaining, it's like voting. You don't vote, you got no right to gripe about the results.
  • Oh, how off the cuff @MyriadSims. I like the Sim Teen, however. He's going to be a Renown Surgeon one day. Besides, when his next older brother makes it big, he needs to be on hand when the future wife goes into labor and celebrity is off doing his thing, you know? LOL But, you've given me an idea. Perhaps his father should give him a good talking to. Skipping Church on the highest Holy day is not OKAY.
  • "Oldeseadogge;c-18000800" wrote:
    Your sims sound like a lot of RL people I know. As for the complaining, it's like voting. You don't vote, you got no right to gripe about the results.

To top it off, once I left this forum to go back into my game, the Teen was outside and he did disappear into the rabbit hole, just as the rest of the family was returning. And, of course, it was now after 2 AM when all holidays cease. He was back shortly. LOL If you snooze, buddy, you lose! LOL