Forum Discussion

7 years ago

When does Father Winter leave?

My Sims are experiencing Winterfest for the first time (and I'm DYING) and all is well except for one tiny issue... Father Winter showed up, put presents under the tree, and is now just wandering around the house, drinking excessive amounts of orange juice from my fridge.

He's been here for several hours now.

When will he leave?
  • I really like that NPCs hang out in the neighborhood. I love seeing the Grim Reaper out and about, and creating a club and inviting Santa to join is just awesome.
    janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    I don't think he ever leaves. I've seen him constantly since summer and I haven't even made it to winter, yet.
  • Father Winter came to my sims house at 8 PM and it's 6 AM the next day. He's just standing outside my front door right now.
  • I had the same issue so while o held down shift and clicked on him I clicked add to family. Then I went into CAS and deleted him. When I got back he was gone. Hope this helps y’all.
  • "Twoeta_Bird;d-942567" wrote:
    My Sims are experiencing Winterfest for the first time (and I'm DYING) and all is well except for one tiny issue... Father Winter showed up, put presents under the tree, and is now just wandering around the house, drinking excessive amounts of orange juice from my fridge.

He's been here for several hours now.

When will he leave?

Have your Sims interacted with him, yet? If not, that's likely why he's still there, although I do believe Winterfest has a time-range, so it should end by 2:00 AM.
  • "iliketrains;c-16771776" wrote:
    Father Winter came to my sims house at 8 PM and it's 6 AM the next day. He's just standing outside my front door right now.

My Sim made friends with him and Father Winter even comes to his concerts, now. :open_mouth: But, he did leave the house after Winterfest timed out.