Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
3 years ago

When Everything Goes Wrong!

I find myself having quite the morning. I was very excited to have my YA couple get married. (Ran out of time, yesterday.) I finally got through the things I had to before I could play, began playing and apparently made a fundamental error! I discovered there were actions I hadn't noticed the last time I ran through the new Wedding play. Clicking on the runner does allow you to gather the group. My error was in having them gather at the aisle. What I didn't expect was the entire group, guests included, to created gridlock on said runner. I then discovered 'take your seats' or however it's worded, so foolishly I clicked that. I've been using a computer long enough to know you can click too many buttons or too often the same button and you can create an essential log-jam. Well, my Sims, all of them, were stuck on the runner. The bride was even walking through some of the chairs. Where she was going I have no clue. It became apparent to me I had to exit without saving. While I did that it dawned on my the Kit I just paid for hadn't yet installed. So, clicking on that wasn't working. I finally got a notice that something was missing and therefore the pack couldn't install. I went back to retrieve the Confirmation page EA sent. I even clicked on get the latest version of Origin (which, by the way, I thought I already had). Still, clicking on the install button wasn't working. I did a computer restart.

Then I decided to do a repair game, which is now in process, hoping the option to install the new kit would become available. I still want to get this couple married today, but it seems there are forces out there (including my continued bad luck) that are working against this happening. The good news is my Housekeeper came today and my house is clean …

Rant over. Thank you.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,040 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago