Forum Discussion

Simmerville
Seasoned Ace
2 days ago

World index

I guess we got the same amount of worlds in our index - colored or grey, but I wonder if there is a way to ad just the size of those icons?

In my index, Tomarang is not visible unless I scroll, which I tend to forget. So, I rarely play in that word simply because there are other worlds grabbing my attention first. I'd prefer slightly smaller icons s that all would fit on one screen without the scrolling. Maybe it's more about monitor settings than the game...? Everything else  is perfectly sized.

• What's wrong with scrolling? With the amount of worlds, both old and new ones yet to come, there is bound to be a need for scrolling eventually. I like the current icons, they are big enough to see a glimpse of the world and what it looks like and it makes it easier to choose a world when playing or when sending sims on vacations. 

Simmerville
      Seasoned Ace

Nothing wrong with scrolling, it's just that I constantly forget to scroll to see just 1 more world... the index looks exactly what it looked like before I got For Rent and the latest world. Perhaps it will feel better when I add Lovesyruck's world, eventually :)

But - with all these worlds, it could be nifty having them sorted in a more logical way, say per climate zone instead of by when they were released. Maybe we could get a customable index, allowing us to sort worlds by whatever system we play by, many of us have grouped worlds as nations or regions. Creating your own grand map would be awesome methinks.

crocobaura
        Seasoned Ace

If I could sort them, then maybe it would be nice to sort them in alphabetical order for those moments when I know exactly which world I want to travel to. But having the last installed world as last at least means that you always know where to look for it. And Willow Creek is always first. How can you forget about last installed world though? 😁

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,027 PostsLatest Activity: 9 hours ago