Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Yes, yes, you can make a Cemetery

There was a killing in Willow Creek, It had to be.
You can make a cemetery 3 ways
1 you can put the urn in your inventory and go to the Large Park and you can make a small fenced in area for a cemetery, when you place the urn it turns into a grave stone.
2 you can build a small mausoleum on a empty lot and put the urn on a table
3 or you can make your own cemetery like this one.
This first picture was taken in the park. I like it there the most. not much work to do it eiter

I am not sure if I will keep it here as this is a test.
I might put it in the Park
  • going to make a chapel too and i think in'm going to destroy the museum to build it. that building at the end with the gardens
    http://sims-news.ru/uploads/posts/2014-07/1404581533_villou-krik.jpg
  • @Evalen

Did you check to see what happens if you switch households? Do the graves stay there, if you move the family out of their current lot?
  • I just wanted to know how to do it, this game being so new, that we keep finding new things, I am still working on my kid not going to school and it has been 4 days now, but it is the week end so I have to wait until Monday and see what happens.
    I am still testing things. I just love this game. and it is so beautiful, no lag at all. I have such a hard time keeping away form it. I will play tonight as tomorrow, I will be at a Bible st. from 1:30 and not home until 4:30, but then I will be leaving at 7 and not home until late. Oh my, I will not be able to play much. Well life calls. Back to looking for new thngs
  • > @JoeWow1003 said:
    > That's pretty cool. I didn't know all of that.
    >
    > I just might have to go on a Sim killing spree...

Do you use the extreme violence mod?