Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Your favorite pack and least favorite pack

Simply put, what's your favorite and least favorite expansion/stuff/or game pack? Now, console players do not have My Little Pet, so no using that as a least fav. That's one I would prefer EA not give us.
  • Favorite: Parenthood
    Least Favorite: City Living
    I do not own Vampires, Get Famous, My First Pet
  • > @catloverplayer said:
    > Khrisstyne wrote: ยป
    >
    > I honestly enjoy cats and dogs. Seasons would be my favorite, but I haven't played it a lot since I am visiting family. My least favorite pack is vampires (since I just don't like them) but I don't own it. My least favorite pack is get to work since a lot of it seems to be bugged.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Not only that the GTW Careers get boring after a while but yes GTW Careers tend to bug out a lot prehaps cause it was the first Expansion Pack.

I think the best way to play the GTW careers is to only go in once in a while. If you try to go in all the time it's just a chore. Basically just need to go in when there's a chance of promotion. I think it's a fun option and I do enjoy playing my little science nerd guy. Just not something I'd solely want to concentrate on in a game. I think I will enjoy Get Famous a lot when it comes to console though. Kind of the same thing just way more interesting to actually go to work.
  • Favorite is hands down seasons and my least favorite is probably romantic garden due to the lack of objects. I struggled with picking a least favorite as I do like all the packs for different reasons.
  • Favourite
    Ep
    Get together
    Least get to work mostly because it's bugging out like crazy rn
    Favourite
    Gp
    Outdoor retreat
    Least
    Vampires waste of my money basically used it once
    Favourite
    Sp
    No favourite but least would be laundry day and spooky stuff I didn't get spooky stuff and I'm glad because the only thing I want it trick or treat and you can do that on seasons so only for a few extra Halloween stuff I didn't get because I don't really like it anyway lol I love Christmas