Forum Discussion

GalacticGal
Seasoned Ace
5 years ago

Slice Of Life

This is likely a question for the creator of this mod, but I know when I read the notes on her page that it's stated you can remove a certain module from the game if you don't wish to have the event occur. Now, I'm fine with that module, but I'm discovering a very distressing situation in my game. I had to exit without saving. Found this file inside one of the modules. I would like to remove just this file, and I'm wondering will it break the mod, or break that module? The module is Drama. I don't in any way, shape or form, want my Sims to be subject to autonomous hook-ups. I was able to remove another equally offensive module without the game going wonky. But it was the entire module I removed. If this is also the module responsible for my Sims' becoming dazed from too much juice, and vitamins, for lack of another term. Then I will dispense with the entire module, too. My Singer can't sing while looped. He sounds dreadful. I'm not entirely ready for my young Global Superstar to crash and burn. He's just now a YA and in just a few more Sim days I will be sending all four siblings to uni. The last time I sent this group to uni, the experience was marred by another new mod I was experimenting with. I would surely hate to repeat another failure in my game due to a mod I'm quite enjoying, otherwise.

If anyone knows about this mod, or can direct me to the creator's site where I can ask her directly, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Please, and thank you, in advance.