Forum Discussion

AmaraRena
Rising Rookie
4 hours ago

Tutorials for making wall art CC?

I was first interested in doing this because of all the offerings of what is obviously CC art but marked as NO CC in the Gallery. I watched some videos of how it was done and got excited to try it... and then discovered posts saying it was no longer possible due to EA changing things so people could no longer do it. Very disappointing but also understandable as I'm sure they don't want inappropriate images showing up in the gallery as if they are actually part of EA's approved work.

But I still want better art for my Sims! I use several AI art programs (and let me say here I do NOT consider this true art. That is and will always be made by humans) and have become pretty proficient at it. So I'd love to create themed collections even if they must be CC for people to use. I'd like to be able to use some of the fancier frames from the game for these "paintings." 

So if anyone can point me in the right direction as to who all this works and were to get started I'd be deeply appreciative.

I'll add a couple examples of my work to give you an idea.

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About The Sims 4 Mods & Custom Content

Find expert tips, troubleshooting help, tutorials for mods and custom content, and The Sims 4 patch files in our forum.4,653 PostsLatest Activity: 23 hours ago