Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Would it be possible to live in Selvadora?

I purchased the game pack Jungle Adventure the other day, and let me tell you, the world is extremely beautiful. It's kind of disappointing that it is exclusively a vacation spot, though. My sims have a tight budget, so the most I could afford was two days. I'd love to be able to live in Selvadora full time without having to shell out 200+ dollars per day. On the world selection screen, the vacation areas aren't visible unless you choose "take a vacation" from your sims' phone. Is there any working mod out there that would make Selvadora/Granite Falls available on the world selection screen? Following this, I think I could just bulldoze a lot and add my own house.
  • well if you think about it the money to stay at the hotel is cheaper then bills most of the time.
  • I don't know how to do that, but my sims have been unofficially living in Selvadorada for 3 sim weeks.

I made my sims very, very rich, and gave one of them the shrewd trait. Every seven days they have to renew their vacation, but it's about as frequently as the sims have to pay their bills. If you don't want to use money cheats, increasing your sims' archeology skills and having them dig for artifacts every few days should be more than enough to cover their rental fee.