Forum Discussion

karolidvo
Seasoned Novice
2 months ago

EA app and The Sims 4 won´t launch

Hi everyone, I have this issue since today where I can´t open the EA app and The Sims 4 at all. When I click on the EA app nothing happens, same with the Sims. I tried restarting my computer but t...
    alliee0
    2 months ago

I was having problems also loading my game, lately I’ve been having trouble with my sims 4 in general, I used to be able to just click on my sims 4 icon and the whole game would pop up but then something happened and now I have to log into EA and then i can open sims 4. I had to download some other extension of the EA app, called “EAappinstaller” something like that (I’m not very good with computers, i literally have no idea how i got this but all I know is it works) when I was having problems not being able to open sims 4 or the EA app, I clicked on that extension since it’s a different icon on my desktop and it gave me the option to repair the EA app. It ran a report, instructed me to restart my computer and then everything was fine from there. I wish i could give a more detailed response but I literally have no idea how I did this lol