Forum Discussion

4 hours ago

Reaper Rewards issues

When I enter my save file I am using for reaper rewards, it doesn't show the quests. When I first entered after a while a pop up asked if I wanted to play week 2 rewards so I said yes. I completed the digging holes quest and the progress bar shows it as complete, but it just restarted the challenge in the game. I ignored it and continued working on the friends with death challenges. Eventually it asks you to apply the scare seeker lot trait. When I went to do that, the lot trait isn't there. I checked multiple times and even went to a different lot in the world to see if I could apply it there and it still wasn't showing up. I double checked that I had claimed it and it says that I had. I saved my game and closed the program and reopened it. Now the challenges aren't showing up when I load the save, and the lot trait is still not showing up. My progress bar has stayed the same and still shows the digging holes one as complete, but I can't continue in the friends with death one since the challenges won't show up and I can't apply the lot trait.

Has anyone else had this happen or know what might be happening? I'm thinking its a glitch after the new update and that I'll just have to wait for another patch but just wanted to make sure. I also don't play with any mods and never have with Sims 4.

I attached pictures of my progress bar and of the corner of the screen where the challenges usually are.

• It’s a challenge. You have to click on the trophy when you are in build mode and select the lot challenge. It’s not a trait.