Forum Discussion

4 years ago

December 24 - Day 3 of Simsmas - Sharing Simsmas Kindness

Sul sul Simmers!

For the third day of Simsmas, let's focus on sharing some love and kindness! :heart:

During this year, have you seen a creation or thread on the forum that has really stuck with you because it has been really lovely and positive, or because it has just made you happy?

Share it here and let the Simmers know what you found most inspiring or amazing about their creation(s)! :)
And, of course, you can share more than one creations if you like!

Please note: This is a place to show our appreciation for and kindness toward one another - to celebrate who we are as a community! So, please do exactly that and keep the forum rules in mind.

• А Winter fairytale on how Kindness is stronger than Evil:
    https://youtu.be/bmc-hPIsdEk
  • "simgirl1010;c-17757613" wrote:
    No appreciation thread would be complete without a shout-out to @rosemow. Her one room thread is wonderfully inspiring.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/815547/one-room-one-week-one-theme/p1

Oh yes! I totally agree! Shout-outs to @rosemow - the simmer who is so kind and supportive! <3
  • How about a shoutout to @luthienrising, who keeps us all updated on which mods need to be updated/removed/etc? I'd be lost without the Broken Mods threads!
    blueybluesky
    Seasoned Vanguard
    I would like to thank @GracieO312 for the Supernatural saga and @CameronLineage which I have recently started reading, for all the effort they put into them. Your stories have offered a much needed distraction for me when I have gone through some tough times with my pets this year <3
  • "blueybluesky;c-17758588" wrote:
    I would like to thank @GracieO312 for the Supernatural saga and @CameronLineage which I have recently started reading, for all the effort they put into them. Your stories have offered a much needed distraction for me when I have gone through some tough times with my pets this year <3

Your sweet comment and recognition made my day! <3

I am so very sorry to hear about the rough times with your pets, and understand you better than you may think, as I went through that myself last year and this. Playing Sims and storytelling is my escapism.
  • @blueybluesky Thank you for reading my story and your lovely comment. You’ve made my Christmas (and year)! I’m so sorry to hear about your pets but I’m glad my story has provided you some relief.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    GLovely1
    Seasoned Rookie
    "AlphaFFrog;c-17757979" wrote:
    Seeing as @rosemow and her awesome One Room Thread has been mentioned, I want to add the Quick Creativity CAS Challenge thread by @GLovely1 which is welcoming, fun and chock full of generosity and kindness. If you're a beginner or an old hand, join in every time or just occasionally it doesn't matter because it is truly open to all.

Thanks also to everyone who shares, writes or hosts and adds to this great community each year <3

Aww wow thank you so much for sharing these beautifully sweet words about me and my forum CAS challenge here! I started them back in March thinking that we could all use more friendly, inspiring simming things to do but now it's turned into so much more thanks to people like you @AlphaFFrog ? It's one of my favorite places to be when I have time to sim!

And since I'm here I thought a Christmas wedding pic would be fun to share for love and kindness on this thread ?

• How about @ADWilson and the gift exchange that she hosts at least twice a year. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/982508/homebound-holiday-gift-exchange-closed/p1

mcrudd
    Seasoned Adventurer
    @rosemow always has a kind word and is extremely helpful <3

About The Sims Franchise Discussion

Discuss The Sims Medieval, the original The Sims, and speculate on the future of the franchise, including Project Rene.1,005 PostsLatest Activity: 54 minutes ago