Forum Discussion

EA_Mari
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
3 years ago

Friday Highlights December 17th - A week on The Sims forums

December 17th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers!

It's Friday again and I'm back! Took a small break to get my Christmas shop ready and finish all my decorations. A massive thanks to our dear @EA_Cade for featuring last weeks Highlights. :heart:

How are you all doing, everyone feeling the holiday spirit, already? ✨

Here's what happened this week:

• On Wednesday, Father Winter has delivered the new holiday items and you can see them here. #ShowUsYourBuilds using them! 💚

And now on to the discussions!

"Isobel enjoying a luxurious latte after a strenuous shopping spree". Posted here by @GirlFromIpanema

• I've found a really interesting discussion while browsing through the General Discussion session. It literally brought me back to a certain time I needed to complete a challenge and in order to do so, one of my Sims had to get really angry, however this was one of them easy going guys. Can y'all imagine the struggle? In this thread @FlamingoKicker1 asks "Is there an easy way to get the angry mood?". I am sure every help would be much appreciated here! :smiley:

• How about getting our creative minds together and helping our fellow simmer @elanorbreton with "Club ideas and names please?" I can see amazing suggestions on that thread so far! :smile:

• This week, I'd like to showcase this wonderful studio version created by @Skeilah: "My maybe new studio soon ??" I admire that you are considering living on your own and really hope you get the place. :love:

• Since we are already in the seasonal mood, this thread created by @Simmerville (just in time for this weeks Highlights) couldn't be more appropriate: "Winterfest - let's get into the mood!". Lets share our stories, pics, builds and celebrate together! 🎄

Alright, my dear Simmers, that's all for today - thanks for joining me this week! Hope you enjoyed these discussions and please, don't forget to send on any recommendations you have for future Friday Highlights! :grin:

Happy awesim weekend! <3

Mari
    elliebreton
    Seasoned Veteran
    Awww, thanks for the mention.

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend xx
    SkeilahTS4
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Oh my, this is the first time ever I got a mention and I didnt expect this at all! Thank you so much!? Also, I can happily say that I actually did get the place!
    EA_Mari
    @simgirl1010 Thank you so much, Im happy to be back! <3

@elanorbreton - hope you found an 'awesim' club name ;)

@Skeilah - Omg, really? Im so happy for you and Im sure you going to have a remarkable time in your new place! Congrats again! ?
  • Thank you for including my photo in the highlights, that made me happy. :smile:
    Congratulations to everyone else mentioned too!
    EA_Mari
    Hey guys,

Thank you all for the lovely comments and I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the Friday Highlights.

I will take this opportunity to let you know that we will be taking a little break and for that reason, there won't be any Highlights for the next two weeks, however we will return in full swing on January 7.

Stay safe and take care, everyone! Enjoy the holidays and have an amazing New Year! :heart:

• I hope that you have a lovely and special Christmastime! @EA_Mari :)