Forum Discussion

EA_Cath
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
7 months ago

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS, MARCH 1ST - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS, MARCH 1ST - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Happy friday simmers!

Finally, the sweet, sweet smell of the upcoming weekend. Are you planning to try out the new Crystal Creations Stuff Pack? Show us your beautiful jewelery if you do 💎📿

🗞️ What happened this week?

• On Tuesday, a new patch was released. Make sure your game is up to date and head over to this thread to read the full details of the patch notes 📃

• Yesterday, the Crystal Kit Stuff pack has been released 💎 If you are trying it out, make sure to share your screenshots with us 😊

• Speaking of jewelry, have you seen the gorgeous IRL Jewelry Collection that came out today? It is ✨stunning✨ I might have grabbed a few things for myself...

✨ Time to shine, make room for the highlights !

"And today kids, we will learn about the importance of keeping our mods folder constantly up to date..." ; posted here by @elanorbreton

• Let's kick it off with our Sims 3 story of the week: @MamaSimTee is giving us an update about the attempt of the Camping Challenge, originally created by @texansky. You can read the full details of the challenge here but to sum it up, you start with a Sim who owns nothing and who will need to earn enough Simoleons to build a 3-bedroom house in only 21 days. Very promising and straight to the point: you either complete it or you don't! MamaSimTee has currently 5 days left and her sim Jessica lives at the moment in a one-bedroom house with her cat. I don't know if Jessica will succeed but at least, she now owns a beautiful little house with a very cute kitchen. Let's wish her all the best and applause her pretty build in the meantime!

• Let's stick with challenges with @PunkandProud's Super Sim Hypothesis Challenge. It combines the Super Sim Challenge (achieving highest career goals, completing all skills, aspirations and reward traits with one sim) with the Master Simmer Challenge (completing every achievable goal available in the game with a family of sims and their heirs). Phew, I'm already tired thinking about how laborious it might be to complete the challenge, but I'm sure that PunkandProud's sim Nova will be up to the task 💪 We have a great promising backstory about Nova and her parents, are her destiny that can revolutionize what we know and what we don't know about Simkind. Intriguing 👀 Let's wish Nova the best with this incredible challenge, I can't wait to see how it unfolds!

• Time for a story, and this time @EnkiSchmidt needs your help to continue the Strangerville Love Trouble tale. Willow and Amos fell in love during a mission to defeat the Motherplant. However after a vaccine incident, the two love birds don't speak to each other anymore. The goal is to have them go back together, but it can be as simple! So, how would you go about it? Some of you say that time heals any wound and Amos and Willow will reunite in the future, others are thinking of a common threat for the former couple to forget all of their problems. Very interesting ideas, it's great to see how everyone is coming up with a different scenario and all could work very well with the story! There have been a few updates since then, but the narrative continues. If you have any suggestions or if you're curious of what fate will Willow and Amos meet, head over to the thread to see what happens!

• We are featuring the new Crystal Creation Stuff pack this week with @simgirl1010's study and jewelry creation room. simgirl1010 has been using the new furniture included in the pack to create a beautifully relaxing office with white and blue predominant colours. This will in no doubt help any sims with concentration and it looks like the perfect place to work, study, or craft pretty trinkets 💍 I love the aesthetics of the new furnitures and they have the potential to be used in plenty of different ways - they would also look fantastic in a magical type of home! In the meantime, this room can give us all some inspiration to design our own arts and craft room, or a nice tidy office.

• Finally, we are finishing off those highlights and entering the weekend with a nice story from @Chrinnie : The Inheritence: A Simlit Story. We follow Skyler Evans' journey to figure out who he is, as he comes back to his roots and his home of Sulani after overcoming a loss at an early age. I really like the writing style so far and I can't wait to see what awaits Skyler. I hope he gets to finally find some peace and healing on this new adventure 💖 If you are interested, new chapters are coming out every two weeks so stay tuned!

Alright, that's it for today folks! Have a sparkling weekend and see you next time!

EA_Cath