Forum Discussion

EA_Abril
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
2 years ago

Friday Highlights March 24th - A Week On The Sims Forums

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS MARCH 24TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul everyone!

It's @EA_Abril here! πŸ€— I've recently joined The Sims Team to help out with the weekly highlights.πŸ₯³ I must say that it has been fascinating to see all of your fantastic stories and creations. This week we've been gathering some of these incredible moments with the help of @EA_Solaire to bring them here. So, without further ado, here are the highlights of this week:

Are you all ready???

After St. Paddy's Day last week... We've finally arrived in Spring 🌸, one of my favourite seasons! To celebrate, there is nothing better than dressing up in our brightest and most colourful outfits and throw a family party to show off our best dance moves πŸ’ƒ. Thank you, @permanentrose, for capturing the moment. πŸ˜‰

Family dance party, posted here by @permanentrose

So here we go...

• We've all heard before that one year in a dog's life equals seven human years, but what about a Sim's lifespan? Does one in-game week equal a month in real life? How long is a year for a Sim? πŸ€” @NRowe is asking this very important question, and wants to know how you calculate time for your Sim's lifespan! Do you have a certain calculation you've worked out, or would you rather play with immortal Sims? Let us know!

• Up next, @fazemanpress is looking for a bit of advice on the best place to move their legacy family. They've spent most of their lives in Willow Creek, but are looking for a new place to settle down, preferably with a warmer climate, a big house for when the relatives comes to visit for the holidays, and maybe even a nice beach! 🌞 Sulani is sounding like the perfect choice to me, but what do you think? Be sure to share your suggestions!

• OK, this one is a difficult question brought by @liizzys1302, who wants to know which one is your must-have item in The Sims 3 Store?. In my case, I agree with some of you and I will choose the SwiftGro Gardening Station; there's nothing like having your own space to develop your gardening skills and possibly even become an Agricultural Mastermind πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎ... and it is on sale right now πŸ’Έ. So, which one would be for you?

• Next on our agenda, while one of my favourite activities is NOT doing laundry πŸ™ˆ, especially during the weekend 😫. However, this week @mrsr99tso brought us this exquisite creation, the Aquamarine Laundry Room 🧼 where I would happily spend all my afternoons now. If you haven't already seen it, do so and let us know what you think.

• Last but not least, one of my favourite topics, @MVWdeZT is asking us what are our LOL moments of Growing Together. In my case, I have a ton, so I made a whole folder with all The Sims moments that made me laugh. The most recent one that comes to my mind is when one of my infants was eating, super cute πŸ‘Ά but also how funny it was to see food all over his face and clothes πŸ₯£ What a mess! πŸ˜„. How about you? Do you have any lol moment? Go ahead and share it πŸ“·.

So, this week's report has come to an end 😭... but we will be back next week with new highlights 😎. Remember, if you have an idea or want to nominate someone, please do not think twice and share it with us. πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much to everyone who helped and contributed this week, and have a wonderful week full of simstories! πŸ’š

-EA_Abril
  • Welcome to the forums @EA_Abril!

Thanks for a great selection of highlights. ?

Congrats to all mentioned! ??

ETA: @mrsr99tso love your laundry room!
  • @EA_Abril Thank you so much! It means so much to be part of the highlights. I greatly appreciate it!

@simgirl1010 Thank you!