Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Friday Highlights March 26 - A Week on the Sims Forums

Sul sul Simmers!

It's Friday again, and it marks the end of an exciting week:

• On Tuesday, March 23, a Base Game patch went out. This patch brought us a lot of cool things - and most importantly ... BUNK BEDS! 🎉
  • On Tuesday also, there was an Inside Maxis Twitch livestream. Watch it again here.

Now, let's have a look at what happened on the forum, shall we?

What a view! You can find @Rouensims's very classy and scenic screenshot here.

These are today's picks:

• Since we finally got bunk beds, "What will you do with bunkbeds?" Join @KathMHughes and share your plans and gameplay/building ideas! :smiley:
  • Have you ever had a moment while playing TS4 that made you think "that is SO relatable"? If so, hop over to @CheesySimsLover's great thread and share these situations in the "Most relatable Sim moment photo thread".
  • We haven't had a poll in quite some time ... so how do you feel about "Venues: where your sims would like to go?" Cast your vote in @LeGardePourpre's thread and tell us more about your pick. :smile:
  • And what would our Friday Highlights be without a building thread!? So, one of the great threads that I came across and want to share with you this week is "Tatselk's Archi Archives" by @tatselk. Check it out and get some major inspo! :love:
  • Calling out TS3 players! Have you ever thought you could totally go into the real estate business? Well, then this is your lucky day! Join @Satanu_Reeves and show off your best properties in the "It's Sim 3 real estate" thread. This is such a fun idea that I think many of you will like! :relaxed:

Enjoy checking out these discussions! I really hope you like them! :) And, as always, should you have any recommendations, please send them my way! :smiley:

And now that we are all in the weekend mood: have an awesim weekend and happy Simming! :heart:

- Leeloo

About The Sims Franchise Discussion

Discuss The Sims Medieval, the original The Sims, and speculate on the future of the franchise, including Project Rene.1,002 PostsLatest Activity: 7 minutes ago