Forum Discussion

EA_Cath
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
11 months ago

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS, OCTOBER 27TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS, OCTOBER 27TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Trick or treat simmers!

It's the last Friday before Halloween, how exciting ๐ŸŽƒ What are you planning this year, and what are you dressing up as? I will probably stay up late, watch lots of spooky shows and hand out treats ๐Ÿฌ if anyone rings my doorbell. For an easy stay-at-home costume, I'm going as Georgie from the It saga ๐Ÿคก - all you need is a yellow raincoat and a red balloon ๐ŸŽˆ Let us know below what you're up to, I'm curious to know what everyone is doing on the most spook-tacular day of the year ๐Ÿ‘ป

What's new this week?

• Yesterday a new Laundry List came out. Check it out if you want to see what are the top issues being investigated at the moment ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ

And now let's move on with our Spooky highlights!

Witching you all a Happy Halloween, posted here by @simgirl1010

• It's never too early to think about highschool, and @gbaisden is asking you if you bother beautiful Lot showcase! Come and check Soren's public pool center ๐ŸŠ and management building including a swim center, washrooms, lockers and outdoor sunbath area. It's not often that we see The Sims Freeplay being displayed and it's amazing to see such an original creation ๐Ÿฅฝ

• You know what they say, ghouls just wanna have fun! @Brd709 knows about it and is asking you who would be the ideal partner for Jessica ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จ You will have a choice between Kason Floyd, Doctor from the Oasis Springs, or Arrowhead McMurtry, Sales Associate from Chestnut Ridge. Arrowhead is a pretty cool name, but should we only base this decision on the name? If we base it on looks, I much prefer Kason's choice of outfit - matching the jacket with the shoes and belt proves that he puts in efforts to meet with Jessica - that is showing commitment ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• This week is the perfect time to showcase @luckyheather's show love to San Sequoia and I am here for it โ›ต I love any coastal town in the game and San Sequoia has so much to offer - it is not only located by the sea but it also had a big lake, and it provides many opportunities to create different types of homes, big or small. I have a preference for Forgotten Hollow at the moment, obviously, but San Sequoia has lots of potential. And now I'd like to know, what is you favourite map to play with? ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ

And that's a wrap for this week folks, I hope you all have a fang-tastic Halloween if you are celebrating ๐Ÿง›๐Ÿฆ‡ No matter what you are dressed up as, you will look boo-tiful ๐Ÿ‘ป

EA_Cath