Forum Discussion

EgonVM
Seasoned Ace
2 months ago

Have You Sent Prank Calls to Others?

No, not in the sense that you make a prank call through the phone.

But rather is the sense of sending or speaking one of these lines to other people (under spoilers):

Potential Prank Calls in The Sims 1
  • Your energy use has just spiked. You'd better be careful.
  • Do you canoe?
  • You have been chosen. They will come soon.
  • You're a (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter) and should decorate accordingly if you want to live most harmoniously in your house.
  • The number 3 is very important in your life right now.
  • Your psychic advisor suggests that you work on improving relationships with those closest to you because you'll need them in the next lunar review.
  • Your psychic advisor has had very strong vibrations coming from your Seventh House. You should stay away from any building activities during the next week.
  • Your psychic advisor suggests that you keep your secrets well this month. There may be untrustworthy individuals in your environs.
  • The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
  • Your psychic advisor suggests that you plan your meetings very carefully this month because you may have some unexpected news.
  • The number 6 will be very important for you in the next 24 hours.
  • Wrong number. Sorry.
  • The end is near. Make preparations.
  • The flashing light was just a test. You'll have plenty of warning next time.
  • Your psychic advisor's head has just exploded. Be forewarned.
  • They're coming soon. Maybe you should think twice about opening the door.
  • We're fixing your phone line. Don't pick up the phone the next time it rings.

So, have you sent any of these prank calls to other people (through text, through calling and speaking it etc)? If so, what were their reaction?

It's interesting to see if other people also send prank calls as texts.

EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace

Let me begin with myself then.

Sometimes when I'm reminded of those prank calls, I just get an idea of sending one of these lines to people I know.

Some are confused.
    One out-pranked me.
    Few remained silent.

Sometimes the outcomes are funny.

About The Sims Franchise Discussion

Discuss The Sims Medieval, the original The Sims, and speculate on the future of the franchise, including Project Rene.1,005 PostsLatest Activity: 9 minutes ago