Forum Discussion

Yongming828
Seasoned Observer
2 years ago

The Sims Ideas

Make another expansion pack for The Sims. Make the 8th expansion pack of The Sims adapt to Windows 7/8/10/11 and contain aspirations, wants and fears, memories, family trees, elders and the function of aging, etc.

anthonydyer
    Seasoned Traveler
    I think the first step would be to re-release TS1 so it will be fully compatible with modern computers. Also there are a lot of people on here who want to try TS1, but do not have a copy readily available. Same for TS2.
  • The poll should reflect a "No" vote that isn't paired with not liking Sims 1. I love Sims 1 but I don't want a new EP, nor is it feasible.
  • first of all they should have TS1 and TS2 available for everyone to buy/ get on origin/EA App

most of the people who would be interested in playing these games don't have access or have lost their discs to time and moves already

second of all I don't really need new content for ts1 or 2 to enjoy them tbh I'll just be fine with em not completely destroying my computer for being incompatible :lol:

like just have them available and reasonably playable I'd play the heck out of them
    cb2342z
    New Spectator
    It just needs to be re-released. Origin has versions of Sim City that predate the Sims, so there's really no excuse for the games not to be there. I have TS2 on a disk, but it requires a lot of workarounds to work with Windows 10/11.

About The Sims Franchise Discussion

Discuss The Sims Medieval, the original The Sims, and speculate on the future of the franchise, including Project Rene.1,004 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago