Forum Discussion

8 years ago

What was your favourite Sims console game?

Did you guys ever play any of the Sims console games? Though I know they were a lot more limited than the PC versions, when I was younger me and my sister would spend hours playing them. (We only had one computer in the house which was usually being used by my parents).

I just wondered if you had any favourites?
Personally I loved the PS2 The Sims Bustin' Out and The Urbz: Sims in the City (though I'm not sure why, that one should have been everything I hated in a game but it worked so well)

I think it's down to the progression: I liked that you had to complete wants to unlock bigger and better places. I'd quite happily still sit and play these games :smile:
  • The only four I had were Urbz, Bustin Out, The Sims, and The Sims 2 on my old original xbox. I think I played The Sims 2 the most times, but I would always play Urbz for the longest duration. The other two always just made me want to turn it off and go play computer sims instead.
  • Actually I had several that were on the top of my list.
    The URBZ, Bustin' Out, and Castaway, after that was The Sims, this was the one that got me started into playing this game. At this time I still have those games, but my old PS2 unit went out.