Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Your favourite NPC

Personally, I like the guy sitting at the Events table, having a drink. I really identify with him.

We're both just sitting around, waiting for the next Credit Heist.

What about you?
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    "SpadeFreeman;d-149788" wrote:
    Personally, I like the guy sitting at the Events table, having a drink. I really identify with him.

We're both just sitting around, waiting for the next Credit Heist.

What about you?

Yeah that's pretty much how I feel. My highest character is level 81 and I feel like when I get 1 million credits, I do some leveling or upgrading aaaaaaaand its gone! I level up my arena team 1 level each aaaaaaaaand its gone! Oh I know! I'll do a bunch of missions on sim......and I got 30k credits for 120 energy! lol

I feel like credits are more rare than stun cuffs or keypads that my every character needs.
  • Embo on ls hard node 9b. Still can’t beat him, but want him in the game
  • How is this Arena and Character Strategy, though?

It's literally just about the characters in the Cantina in which the game is set...
  • Guys, I'm not talking about non-playable characters. I mean the people in the cantina, like the Twi'Lek behind the bar or the Hutt in the corner.

Also, I'm tempted to delete this and remake it in a random board to see if they bother to move it.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago