Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Can we get a pride update?

There is really nothing unisex.https://i.imgur.com/egKSQZt.png
  • What does unisex have to do with "pride" and why would one specific subset of humanity need to get an update whilst others do not? I don't think that there should be any event or update for anyone, just official events in the global calendar as seems to be the case ATM.
  • I wouldn’t mind some unisex stuff. I don’t think it should specifically be about LGBT pride but having more wardrobe options is always a win.

@Heronyx If you don’t want to use unisex items for both male & female sims, you can just use it only for one and it will be like nothing has changed.
  • This game is always thematic with major events... pride should be one of them since it’s such a global movement.
  • "Heronyx;c-16985000" wrote:
    What does unisex have to do with "pride" and why would one specific subset of humanity need to get an update whilst others do not? I don't think that there should be any event or update for anyone, just official events in the global calendar as seems to be the case ATM.

Because unisex allows transgender option
  • > @AbbyChase145 said:
    >
    "Heronyx;c-16985000" wrote:
    What does unisex have to do with "pride" and why would one specific subset of humanity need to get an update whilst others do not? I don't think that there should be any event or update for anyone, just official events in the global calendar as seems to be the case ATM.

>
    > Because unisex allows transgender option

We can already change the sex of a sim we control if we want... and even change is skin color, name, etc...