Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Feedback for the Sims Mobile

It appears that we need to mention the Sims Mobile in the headlines for all threads because simmers who comment from their phones often can't see the names of the forum areas. So they often just assume that all discussions are about the Sims 4 unless we mention the mobile game in the headlines.

The mobile game is interesting and I have been playing it for some time. What I don't like (because I am mainly a strategic gamer) is the fact that it doesn't really matter which actions we choose even though we have to choose a huge number of actions within a short period of time. The final result seems to almost always be the same no matter which actions we have chosen because we only seem to be choosing between different animations. But why would we like to just see the same bundle of animations over and over when our choices don't seem to affect the game otherwise? I really think that the developers have to change this unless they only want us to play the game for maybe a month or two and then never again because choosing between animations soon get old, tiring and uninteresting unless our choices get a much more interesting purpose.