Forum Discussion

ManweCas
New Spectator
6 years ago

defence disapears

Hello everyone.

I use to play in brazil wold 9, and some time ago, when we are attacking our big opponent (Hercules ally) their defece just do not appear... We can make an attack just against the buildings... It's very strange, and that fact usualy stand's just for some days, but it happens with a lot of player's...

Have you ever seen something like this ?

• Defense loophole: In the past once you get your defence to the level you wish (or need) then you could sell the def hq and place a small one on your base. You could use the resources (tib & power) released for other purposes. The def still worked.

This loophole was closed so that the def hq sets the max level of the def units. If you have a level 10 hq you cannot have a unit above level 10 - any that are above that level are disabled.
  • The Def HQ is level 63, defence units are 65 so they do not work. That is the loophole being used and no longer working.
  • Sometimes when players retire they remove the defence, so yes, I have seen this on some worlds.
  • That might be the case. Has this changes just recently? It might also be the case they were using the now closed defense loophole.
  • "EE_Elephterion;c-2081408" wrote:
    That might be the case. Has this changes just recently? It might also be the case they were using the now closed defense loophole.

To clarify, the loophole where the def hq could be lower than the def units. Now they don't work if they are lower than the def hq. whereas they did in the past.
  • Hello!! Thank's for your support but i think that is not the answer... that happens with players that are still in the game, and with bases 65 full level... Sometimes it happens, sometimes it does not happens... I willl try to put a video to show you the situation.

• Ok... i can't post a link... Please go to youtube, and type "ataque Poty CC mundo 9 brasil"... You will see the problem... The base that is under attack still all the buildings, so i think that loophole is not the answer...

:smile:

Thank's for the help!!!

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,167 PostsLatest Activity: 2 months ago