Forum Discussion

8 years ago

This game becomes obvious theft

En français

Bonjour à tous

Je viens de me mettre sur le nouveau serveur Europe.

Hors, je viens de découvrir l'option attaque par le serveur et non par des joueurs.

Pourquoi pas...
Après tout c'est une bonne manière de connaitre la valeur de ces défenses, mais voilà se faire attaquer une fois par jour pourquoi pas, deux fois ok mais trois fois puis quatre puis cinq puis six fois et plus par jour, j'appelle cela n'importe quoi !

C'est honteux seuls les joueurs qui mettent 50€ par semaine et qui achètent point de réparations, point de commandement plus bonus en tout genre pourront y arriver...

En fait ce jeu devient de plus en plus un jeu de voleur, dire qu'au début il n'y en avait pas et qu'aujourd'hui vous nous proposer ça c'est n'importe quoi !!!!!

Personnellement je finis mes 5€ d'investissements sur ce serveur et à la fin des trente jours j'arrêterais définitivement ce serveur, je retournerais sur le monde 9 et 15 et je jouerais mes 12H de réparation et 100 points d'attaque.

je ne metterais plus un rond sur votre jeu et au final c'est vous avec vos conneries qui aller perdre vos joueurs et non le contraire.

Je ne vous salue pas !

In english

Hello everyone

I just put myself on the new server Europe.

Off, I just discover the option attack by the server and not by players.

Why not...
After all it is a good way of knowing the value of these defenses, but here is to be attacked once a day why not, twice ok but three times then four then five and then six times and more per day, I call this whatever !

It is shameful only players who put 50 € per week and who buy point of repairs, point of command plus bonuses of any kind will be able to arrive there ...

In fact this game becomes more and more a game of thief, to say that at the beginning there were none and that today you propose to us it is anything !!!!!

Personally I finish my 5 € investments on this server and at the end of the thirty days I would definitely stop this server, I would go back to the world 9 and 15 and I would play my 12H repair and 100 attack points.

I would not put a round on your game and in the end it is you with your crap that will lose your players and not the opposite.

I do not greet you!

German

Hallo an alle

Ich habe mich einfach auf den neuen europäischen Server.

Oben, entdeckte ich nur die Option Angriff durch den Server und nicht von den Spielern.

Warum nicht ...
Schließlich ist es ein guter Weg, um den Wert dieser Verteidigung zu wissen, aber das wird einmal täglich angegriffen warum nicht zweimal, sondern dreimal ok dann vier, dann fünf, dann sechs Mal am Tag, ich nenne es nichts!

Shame nur Spieler, die 50 € pro Woche und Kauf Punkt Reparaturen setzen, plus Bonus Befehlsstelle jeglicher Art werden ...

In der Tat wird immer dieses Spiel mehr und mehr ein Dieb Spiel, dass es am Anfang war nicht und bieten wir Sie jetzt, das ist alles !!!!!

Persönlich habe ich meine 5 € Investition auf diesem Server und enden die 30 Tage würde ich auf jeden Fall diesen Server stoppen, würde ich wieder auf die 9 und 15 Welt und ich würde meine Reparatur 12H und 100 Angriffspunkte spielen.

Ich habe nicht eine Runde auf dem Spiel, und am Ende metterais ist es Ihnen, mit Ihrem Bullshit geht Ihre Spieler verlieren und nicht das Gegenteil.

Ich grüße euch nicht!
  • I have had difficulty following what you're complaining about, the translation to English (my only language) only partly made sense to me.

It seems you've landed on the latest style of world with forgotten attacks and malus (or willingness) where a players army has reduced willingness to attack the forgotten.

As you get deeper into the forgotten territory you get attacked in higher waves of attack dependant on how many forgotten bases are nearby. So with 40+ bases you would experience the forgotten attacking your in 4 waves, ie four times in less than 10 minutes. If your defences aren't strong your base will be destroyed.

This is the normal way the game has been since the introduction of forgotten attack worlds. Malus or willingness is where, when you attack a base much higher than yours the army loses effectiveness. This has been around for a long time, since world 72.

What is new is the combining of the two types, forgotten attacks and malus. If you don't like that style of world, then wait until a world with either malus alone or forgotten attacks alone is brought forward. Unfortunately, no worlds have been brought forward that are like worlds pre-world 72.
  • So because the Forgotten attack you, which is clearly mentioned in the description of the server, it is theft?

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,163 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago