Forum Discussion

3 years ago

multiple accounts

How can I play with more than 1 account at the same time or switch between accounts. My sun stopped playing and I also want to play with his account.
  • Log out of one account to the front screen and log into to the other with the different e-mail address.
  • This is a good example and good reason why EA should not look to block multiple accounts from same IP. My son also plays and if EA only allowed one player from each IP it would mean that we would not be allowed to play together. To be honest EA would probably then lose 2 players as we enjoy to play together and would find something else that we could play side by side or against each other. SO EA please no blocking of multiple accounts from same IP addresss ;-). Alliances are like online families but nothing beats actually real life friends and family playing together and sometimes that is from same house even sometimes same room ;-D
  • They do use advanced techniques to discover who is playing from the same location, however IP address use isn't the only one that is available and used. They do block multiple account use if you go over a certain number, but 2 or even 3 won't be a problem. The block is likely to initially be for 24h

About Tiberium Alliances Technical Issues

Having problems running the game or a script? Get help with Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances with the community!1,375 PostsLatest Activity: 2 hours ago