Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Old World Bases

Hey folks,

How many bases are you allowed to build in World 55 (old world servers/eco) I will be dropping base 32 in a few months but It won't show how many credits I need...
  • A total of 32 bases is the current maximum, although a number of scripts stop working beyond base 31.

As far as I know, it is the same on all worlds new and old naming system and economies.
  • They may be able to lift the limit. The last PTE tested bases greater than level 65 to see how it affected performance of the servers. The current PTE tested patch 19.2, the next may test something different.
    KG5IZE
    New Spectator
    a new world with an old econemy? wow , with forgotten attacks and the changes to loot and pvp since then. that would be a new game experience for sure, if youy think you have power problems now wait till you are forcing comandos and salamders to mount solar pannels on their heads
  • 31 is the max in all worlds to my knowledge, in the old worlds when you drop #31 it displays a check mark where it says "research base" indicating you are done. In the new economy I know of no one even close to that although that doesn't mean no one has gotten there. They've screwed the base progression up so badly it is hard to imagine ever getting there......