Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Resources missing

Hi on Wrath 23 last night, I had yellow tib and red cry and was going to upgrade a 17 vert to 18. I had 1.39 million cry and needed 1.4 something so I was going to use TA funds to add 60 K cry. When I went to use funds, it said I had zero TA funds, which freaked me out because I should have had around 28K. So I hit the reload arrow button and my funds reappeared. I then clicked the + icon next to the cry at the top of my base and watched the cry go from around 1.395 million to around 525K. I am missing around 870K.

I chatted with EA support who told me to clear cache and wait a few hours. I did this (after first rebooting my computer) and this morning the cry is still missing. I contacted EA support again this morning and they told me to post to the forums and if it's a bug, only EA can do something about it. I wish they had told me this last night, because valuable time is passing while I am without crucial crystal to upgrade my army.

I have not played the game since this all happened and will continue to not play the game until this is resolved. If that means never playing the game again, then so be it. I started Wrath 23 late so I'm behind the 8 ball and now this happens to set me back even further? It is very discouraging.
  • There is much discussion going on at present in these forums about the effectiveness of EA support. In-game problems are dealt with by these forums where possible, or by the Envision staff who maintain the game. Funding problems are supposed to be dealt with by EA support but this has been problematic in the last week especially.

Only Envision staff such as @Elephterion will be able to check out the problem you're describing and hopefully he will see this post on Thursday morning. (It is now after working hours!)
  • Hello Commander,

We'll have a look at this. SkyyeNoir is the account? Are you playing with scripts active?

About Tiberium Alliances Technical Issues

Having problems running the game or a script? Get help with Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances with the community!

1,417 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago