Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Supply crate

I earned supply crate but in supplies no any crate.
What i'm doing wrong? https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/2/13/1f230bbef6cce980c33b84d7d29c7392-full.jpg
  • Hello commanders!
    We are aware of the problem and investigating the issue with accounts not receiving supply crates and other items.

I can tell you more once I have more information.
  • that happened to me as well on the same world, but haven't payed attention to it as it happened to me once or two times only. But the issue with supply chain suddenly being NOT possible to use and the game deletes it from my store is totally thief thing
  • Is this the reason why a server maintenance is occurring on March 7 & 8? All because of a crate related problems? I know that this is pretty serious. Playing a world without crates can be tedious since crates provide resources that help boost a player's progress. I often relied on crates with power surplus as usually I run out of power upgrading a base. BTW what is the best ratio in production between tiberium + crystal and power? Is it a 2 to 1?
  • I'm sure any need for a global fix for this would be implemented quicker than 1 week ahead therefore I doubt it is part of the server maintenance which occurs on a semi-regular basis as they correct issues or add new code. Sometimes the code added is in the background and users can't tell the difference.

An example of something that could be added is forgotten base levels. At present they're set when the world is started. An extra piece of code could be added to allow the developers to increase (or decrease) forgotten base levels in a given band or increase or decrease the guardian bases. I'm not aware of this being done, it's simply an example of something that a user would not immediately notice but would require a world going offline.